Kohitsuji Nursery School offers day care for over 2-month-old infants up to preschool children.
We have a full lunch system using natural and additive-free food.
Day care is available until 18:00 even on Saturdays.
On weekdays, extended day care is available until 19:00.
Temporary day care is also available. Feel free to contact us.
Qualification: childminder or kindergarten teacher's license
If you want to apply, call us for details.
- Kohitsuji Nursery School, a specified non-profit corporation
- Name of the Principal
- Junko Takehana
- 2-7-21 Joto, Oyama-shi, Tochigi 323-0807 Japan( Map)
- Day Care Hour
- Normal 7:00 - 18:00 (Mon - Sat) / Extended 18:00 - 19:00 (Mon - Fri) * Inquiry Time: until 18:00
- Sundays / national holidays / summer holiday (mid-August) / winter holiday (one week around New Year's Day)
- 25 pupils (2 months old - 5 years old)
- July, 1978
- Kohitsuji-en, an infant nursery room, was opened.
- Japan started Angel Plan as a measure for declining birthrate.
Accordingly, Oyama-shi also applied the private childcare service to excellent non-authorized childcare facilities.
In the city, Sakura Nursery School and Kohitsuji Nursery School were designated.
- February, 1999
- The commemorative performance and thanks meeting for the 20th anniversary of the foundation were held.
- The art exhibition for great modern international masters to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the foundation was held.
- July, 2006
- In recent years, as the population of Oyama-shi increased, the number of waiting children for nursery school vacancies also rose chronically.
The Oyama-shi Childcare Center Improvement Organization approved Konomi Nursery School and Kohitsuji-en among non-authorized childcare facilities.
- We gained NPO status because a corporate status is one of the requirements for authorization in Oyama-shi.
- February, 2007
- We submitted authorization-related documents to the prefectural government. Our childcare facility was improved.
- It was inspected by the prefectural government and was basically on the track to authorization.
3 nursery schools including ours were put on the city's budget for the next year.
- Shimotsuke Shimbun, Tochigi's local newspaper, featured our plan to open an authorized nursery school (with authorization, we changed the name to Kohitsuji Nursery School).
- As a result of various considerations, we decided to build a new building.
- The construction was started.
- February, 2008
- The construction was completed. Our nursery school was authorized.
- It started as an authorized nursery school.
- Opening ceremony of Kohitsuji Nursery School was held.
Our nursery school is registered as Baby Station.
We offer a place for breast-feeding and diaper change when necessary.
15 minutes on foot from Oyama Station of the Tohoku Honsen Line